Returns and Refunds
Returns & Refunds
Thank you for shopping at Beauty Tables. We strive to provide as much information as possible on the products, so you could make an informed purchase decision. You could also reach out to us on email@example.com if you have some questions on the product and we will help you the best we can.
We want you to enjoy our range of furniture as much as we do, however, we understand that sometimes you might have a change of heart or, in rare occasion, the product has some issues. Please read our Returns and Refunds policy below to find the answer you need.
- You can cancel your order prior the delivery by notifying us of your decision over the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your order reference number and Item name/s or SKU/s which you want to cancel.
- If you notify us of your desire to cancel and we acknowledge and approve the cancellation in good time before the order is ready to be despatched, you will receive a full refund.
- If your cancellation happens after the order left the warehouse, you will be liable for the return shipping fees of the product/s back to the warehouse and a restocking fee of £20. The same applies to the cancellation via refused delivery (in case that is a change of mind refused delivery and not due to damages). In this case we will deduct the return shipping fees and the restocking fee from your refund.
- Made-to-order items which are specifically manufactured for you can be cancelled prior the production began. If the production process has already started, we cannot guarantee that cancellation would be possible. Such instances would be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Return of a non-faulty product (Change of mind)
- You have the right to return the product, if you changed your mind about the purchase, within 14 days from delivery date to you or your nominated person.
- To make a return you need to email us within that time frame (the earlier the better) to email@example.com stating:
- your wish to file for a return,
- order reference number,
- the SKU/s and/or the product name/s of the items you wish to return,
- the reason of return (change of mind),
- the date of delivery.
- For the return of a non-faulty product, you (the Buyer) has to bear the return shipping costs and pay the restocking fee of £20. You can arrange a courier yourself to the warehouse address we will provide you over the email for your return. Your arranged courier needs to be insured for the retail price value and you will need to send us the confirmation of the collection and tracking documentation. Alternatively, we can arrange the collection courier for you. If the collection is arranged by us, we will deduct the return shipping costs from the refund we will issue alongside the restocking fee. We recommend to take the pictures of the product and packaging (if it was unpacked by you) and exterior of the box before the carrier collects the product, so that you have a recourse with them, in case the product is damaged on its way back.
- The returned goods need to be in resalable condition:
- in original packaging;
- not tried to be assembled;
- not missing any parts.
- If the returned goods arrive in poor condition / need repackaging, we will have to deduct the repair / repackaging fees from the refund to be processed.
- Unfortunately, you can not return for change of mind made-to-order (MTO) goods that were specifically manufactured for you. This does not concern damage/faulty products return reason.
- Refund procedure details - see below.
Return of a defective, damaged, faulty or not as described product
- Upon receipt of the goods, it is the customer's responsibility to inspect the delivery for the items damaged in transit. First, inspect the packaging at the delivery point with the driver present. Do not accept the delivery, if packaging is visibly compromised. Preferably sign the delivery slip as "damaged" alongside with your signature and take a picture of it for your record. This will ensure a smooth replacement/refund of the damaged item.
- Please note that signing the delivery slip and acceptance of the parcel indicate there is no visible damage of your delivered goods.
- If the packaging is alright and delivery accepted, you should inspect the delivered products before trying any assembly:
- check that this is the right product version and colour;
- check that all parts necessary for assembly are present;
- inspect the parts separately prior to assembly, that they are in good condition.
- It is important to check your delivered items before trying the assembly (if assembly is required). We cannot accept the returns of the products you tried to handle and assemble before inspection.
- If you notice a problem with the delivered order, let us know as soon as possible within 72 hours after the delivery via writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Order reference number;
- Item/s name or SKU;
- Date of delivery;
- Detailed description of an issue;
- Pictures of the packaging, of the full size item with the defect, the close-up pictures of the defect.
- Upon receival and approval of your claim, we will work with you on a solution, which could range from repair service, partial refund, free return and refund or free replacement depending on stock availability. Once we receive your return, the replacement item will be sent to you at our expense.
- Please keep hold of the packaging until we reached the solution, as the returns are only possible in the original packaging.
Colours, finishes, hand made items
- We strive to provide as much information as possible on the products listed. However, due to differences in light, screen brightness and that colours might appear different on different screens, we cannot guarantee full accuracy of the colour tone that you see on your screen.
- When you are looking into buying authentic hand made items or items that are styled to look old, there could be minor differences from piece to piece. These are not considered defects.
- Furniture from natural materials (wood, stone) might have different coloured patterns as no stone/wood is the same and could be different from pictures.
Once we approve your eligibility for a partial or full refund the procedure and timing would be the following:
- The refund is processed within the 7 day period after we received back and inspected the returned goods; unless you kept the item and we issue you a partial refund or full refund after early cancellation, in which case it will be processed within 7 days from the agreed refund date.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. Please note that some payment providers might be charging the fees.
- You will receive an email notification once your refund has been processed. The time when you will actually receive funds back to your payment method would vary and depend on your financial institution / payment provider.
- Please note, that if upon receival of the returned goods we find that there has been some loss in value which appeared during the care of the buyer, we will deduct from the refund the necessary costs of repair/repackaging. This doesn't apply to the damages you stated in your return request email or the refused delivery due to damaged packaging.
Sending A Return Back To Us
Some of our products may have delicate physical properties and the transportation of these items is a difficult business. If the item you wish to return has delicate physical properties please make sure that any courier used is aware that the contents of the shipment could contain delicate items. Also make sure that any courier shipment is fully insured to the value of the shipment (retail price). Please note we are only able to accept returns in their original packaging.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us.